Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Somehow Life Speeds Up

I know that I am far behind in my accomplishments leading up to my birthday plan.

Truth be told I had 2 limiting factors:

#1 - access issues - which continue for me at home (silly neighbours all have security enabled routers!)

#2 - I have run out of things to mark as accomplishments.
I don't think it's because I don't have any more - I just can't call anything to mind.

My Birthday passed as a nice day, in the company of many good friends (which was a nice surprise!) for lunch, and a family dinner.

I don't feel very different, maybe age agrees with me?
Or maybe it's just the wisdom I have gleaned having left my twenties ;)

So what I thought would be a slow down of activity and responsibilities has actually become a speed-up.
Too much to do, too little time - seems to be a never ending story!

No comments: