Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I Have Been Guest on a TV Talk Show

Ok, so I've been on TV more than I realized - I have a couple more instances other than this one and the game show.

For this one, I was 17. And I was on a panel about Teens and Sex.
The producers basically got 2 sets of people (pro and con) and they sat us interspersed along the stage.

They told us they wanted a lively debate, and then when things got that way, the host, chastised us a little and told us to be nice. It was somewhat ironic.

This is where I met Rebeca, who was the organizer of The Challenge Team, and that's how I found out about it, and what eventually lead to what is sometimes affectionately know as my Sex tour. (the talking about No Sex tour, would be more accurate).

And this time around, I did get a copy on video of the show. So If anybody wants to see a pretty old episode of The Shirley Show, with me in it - I can oblige you.

No comments: