Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ho Hum

And so it continues...

Life has been plodding along at it's usual pace with several enjoyable blips lately.

In June I got to be a part of Emma and Austin's Engagement - even though I was the only one who was in the dark as to what was going on. But as Emma said, at least one of us got to be surprised!

In July I bought a Condo - yes my first home, and attached "contract until death" roughly translated as a Mortgage.

I went to St. Jacob's for the first time.

I planted 3 seeds that have not died yet - FINALLY something that lives! Although I have had to bring them into the office for the extra support of 2 very green-thumbed co-workers.

Last night I had supremo seats to the Jays game - I won them @ work. Company seats are very nice. And we won 7-0!

In August I get to move in to my place.

And in between these flashes of joy, the everyday business of living continues.

I'm kind of making it sounds depressing.
It's not, it's mostly just boring.

And it always continues.......

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new place, that's really terrific news... so excited for you. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You got a new condo! Where?

MiraFabulous said...

thanks for the well wishes - My condo is in Thornhill - about 10 minutes north of my house - ahem, I mean my Mom's house.

I move in in August - near the end.
But the week after I move in, Work is sending me to PEI on business - so it looks like the move in process will be slow :(

Anonymous said...

Very nice. What do you do on these business trips?

MiraFabulous said...

Train new hires.

Anonymous said...

Heh. I get to go to Montreal next week for work. Totally looking forward to it. :D

Anonymous said...

So when's the party???? :D

And be sure to let us know if you need a hand with the move!

Joy said...

I think you need to do a new blog post...I'll give you a topic..."my new home" :).