Sunday, September 24, 2006

Never Too Late To Start

Ok so this is my first attempt at a Blog - I hope it's not abysmal.

It's Sunday evening - and I've been home most of the day - well I went to Church this morning and then went to lunch after church.
And I'm a little bored! Somehow I'm always bored when I'm home.

I had tons of stuff to do today, and I came home from lunch all set to attack my mile long to do list. And I got it all done, then it was 4:30pm and I was again bored.
Sometimes I wish I wasn't so efficient! Well that's not true, I just wish I didn't get bored so quickly.

Unluckily I start work at 7am tomorrow - so not much of today left for me - I'm going to do my best to transition from bored to sleeping in a few short hours. Probably skipping the tired step - seeing as I've been lazing around bored for most of the afternoon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miriam,

Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm still holding out and being anti-establishment.

I'll add this to my Cool People folder under my Favourites.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Joy said...

Woohoo, I can add you to my "blogs" folder now that I generally check at least once a day (and often more)! Welcome to the blogging world. Little tip: don't get discouraged if people don't leave comments...that doesn't mean noone is reading. I just write my blog more or less for me now, and if someone else happens to come along and enjoy it, so much the better :). Happy blogging!