Thursday, June 18, 2009

What a way to start the day

So this morning I'm minding my own business and driving to work on a dreary, drizzly Thursday morning.

I look over to my left, and the guy in the passenger seat of a white cube van is looking over at me. (you know the kinda van, where they store dead bodies in the back in B movies).

So I kinda look away, but then peek back again, and smile at him.

So now he rolls down his window, and is kinda half sticking out - to look over at me.

Ok so this has pushed past my threshold of ok into mildly concerning/creepy - and I do my best not to look at him again.

Well about a block and half later he leans out, and blows me a kiss. I couldn't help but giggle.
Then the car had to change lanes, and I continued along my merry way to work.

But suddenly I was smiling despite the dreary drizzly day.

Thank you cute stranger - it was a nice way to start my day.

1 comment:

ghanima said...

Yay! Nothing like a bit of early-morning flirting to lift one's spirits!