Wednesday, September 30, 2009

my 100th Post

Wow! I have written and posted 100 times.

That is an accomplishment.

I don't post as often as I planned to.

And I'm not often as funny/ironical as I had hoped to be.

But it is cool to have this record.
So I thought it might be neat to reminisce about favourite posts - you know like how TV shows do flashback episodes of favourite or best moments.

This means I need your help - let me know which of my posts is one of your favourites.
For me I love the one where I explain how my mother is a catastrophizer - "The Sky is Falling"
That is my favourite post.

2 comments:

ghanima said...

I liked your FunSuckers and JoyBringers post. I think we all know at least one person in each category.

notweasel said...

And I still think the best people are the ones that fall into both at the same time!