Wednesday, November 14, 2007

More Travel

Ok work has somehow exploded suddenly - even though things are suppose to slow down for us as we move towards the end of the year.

So I'm starting to get peeved by this business travel business!
I am off to Ottawa this time, and because of an appointment I couldn't cancel, I have to go and come back 2 weeks in a row!!

So I'm out for 2 weeks (minus Fridays and Saturdays) for the last week in November and the First week in December.

That sucks!!

Well at least I'm around for Saturday evenings (I've got partied booked on the Dec. 1st and 8th), I would have been a lot more grumbly if I would have had to miss those!

Ok , that's my rant.

Have a good Wednesday :)

4 comments:

ghanima said...

Sorry to hear you're going to be away again, Mir...good thing you've got fabulous plans upon your return, 'though.

Emma said...

*grin* buisness travel gets old quick. I totaly agree with you there.

Anonymous said...

I keep reading about people who have to travel for business and how much of a pain it is.

Honestly, having travelled only once for business I can't say it's gotten old for me. I enjoyed my business trip and certainly wouldn't mind doing it again.

MiraFabulous said...

Bruce - that's because it was one week, and you had the pleasure fo my fabulous company for dinner most nights.

It makes a big difference to have a friend around.

I liked my first 2 buisness trips as well - because each was to a new location.

but they always seem to come at inopportune times, and interrupt my living.

I am looking forward to my weekend plans upon my returns for sure!!