Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Energy Drains

Wow!
I am so disgustingly tired.

It's like any energy my body meagerly attempts to produce is being trickled out.
So I am unable to find the source of the leak - to plug it, and can't seem to produce energy fast enough to augment the leak.

This does not bode well.

I have a big presentation tomorrow night in class - and I am so tired right now, that all I am imagining is me saying to the class - "ok here's the info, read up and good night!"

Just got to make it through tomorrow night, just got to make it through tomorrow night, just got to make it through tomorrow night.....
Not the most inspiring of mantras, but for right now, it's pushing me through.

Even an intense work-out yesterday didn't help. Today I'm tired and muscle sore - which only encourages my tiredness!

ok, so I figure it's just all my travels catching up to me - and I'm hoping that by this week-end, I will have found a way to "recover" my energy.
Because I really would like to just be bouncy again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've decided that vacationing is exhausting, so I'm sure that holds true for travelling in general.

You need time to unwind & sleep. As do we all.